This is a fully automatic battery charger with 7 charge stages, which protects your battery from being overcharged. So you can leave the charger connected to the battery indefinitely.
7-stage chargers are suitable for Calcium, Gel AGM, LiFePo4, Wet, lead Acid batteries, cars, motorcycles. They may also help restore drained and sulphated batteries.
Microprocessor Control (CPU).
High efficiency (>85%).
Capable of recharging severely discharged or heavily sulfated battery.
Reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection, over-charge protections, parks free contact.
LCD digital display voltage, current, temperature, battery capacity in real time, convenient to read.
With summer and winter mode, and able to detect the temperature, and it will switch to the appropriate voltage automatically.
Equipped with silent cooling fans and aluminum radiator, can extending the service life of this charger.
Color: Red, Yellow (Optional)
Plug Type: US
Input Voltage: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
Rated Output: 12V 12A , 24V 6A
Minimum Start Voltage: 8.0V
Battery Range: 6-200Ah
Thermal Protect: 65'C+/-5'C
Efficiency: App. 85%.
Compliant Standards: CE, IEC60335, EN61000, EN55014
Package Size: 170×100×65 mm
Package Weight: 720g
1 * Smart Battery Charger
1 * User Manual
1. Our product is designed for 12V and 24V Lead-Acid, LiFePO4 batteries with capacity from 6AH – 200AH(12V), 6AH – 100Ah(24V), please check battery manufacturer specifications before using.
2. Explosive gases may emit from battery during charging. Provide ventilation to prevent flames and sparks.
3. Do not expose charger to the sun, or under high temperature environment.
4. Battery acid is corrosive. Rinse immediately with water if acid comes into contact with skin or eyes.
5. Do not charge a frozen or damaged battery.
6. Do not charge non-rechargeable batteries.
7. Do not place the charger on the battery while charging.
8. Be extra cautious to reduce risk of dropping a metal tool onto battery. It might spark or short-circuit battery or other electrical part that may cause explosion.
9. When working with a lead-acid battery, remove personal metal items such as rings, bracelets, necklaces, watch…
10. Do not smoke or allow a spark or flame while charging.
11. In order to reduce risk of electric shock, unplug charger from AC outlet before doing any maintenance or cleaning.
12. Not for use by children or by anyone who is unable to follow instructions of this manual, unless they are supervised by an adult to ensure the proper use of charger.