Global Amazfit Bip U Smartwatch Fitness Tracker with 1.43" Full Color TFT Screen 60+ Sports Modes Heart Rate Stress Level Monitoring Sleep Analysis 5ATM Water Resistant BT5.0 Smart Watch for Men Women Kids Compatible with Android iOS Phones
This smart watch is equipped with a newly upgraded biological optical tracking sensor, the Bio Tracker, that supports measurement of blood-oxygen saturation.
50 watch faces are available to suit your mood and outfit, or you can upload your own photos for a more personalized watch face. The Bip U also supports animated watch faces that make every glance at your watch a unique experience.
PAI is a health evaluation system that uses algorithms to transform complex information such as heart rate data, activity duration, and other health data into numerical values, and presents this data to users without being limited by the time, place, or form of exercise.
Accurately monitor your sleep stages, including those of deep sleep, light sleep, REM, awake time, and afternoon naps, and interpret the characteristics to provide you sleep quality score and insight.
The Bip U can maintain continuous 24-hour heart rate monitoring.
The Bip U helps you record your exercise data to help you work out at a higher level. You can check your walking distance, speed, heart rate changes, calories burned, and other key factors.
Water-resistant up to 50 meters, you can wear the Bip U for swimming and it will track your movements and record your achievements even under water.
The watch supports stress monitoring and can provide breathing training to help balance your stress levels, so that you can instantly know when you need to rest and relax.
Dimensions: 40.9 x 35.5 x 11.4mm
Weight: 31g (with strap)
Body material: Polycarbonate
Strap material: Silicon rubber
Strap width: 20mm
Waterproof rating: 5 ATM
Display: 1.43" full color TFT, resolution 320×302
Touch screen: 2.5D glass + anti-fingerprint coating
Sensors: BioTracker™ PPG Biological Optical Sensor/Acceleration sensor/Gyroscope sensor
Language: English, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Italian, French, German, Greek
Battery: 230mAh lithium-ion polymer battery (Typical value)
Charging time: About 2 hours
Charging method: Clip / 2-pins POGO pin
Battery Life: Typical usage scenario – 9 days
Operating system: RTOS
Supported devices: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
Accessories: Clip dock, user manual
App: Zepp App (formerly known as the Amazfit App)
Sports modes include: Ballet, Belly dance, Square dance, Street dance, Ballroom dance, Zumba, Outdoor running, Treadmill, Walking, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, BMX, Core training, Rowing machine, Mixed aerobics, Strength training, Stretching, Stair-climbing machine, Pilates, Flexibility training, Indoor fitness, Stair stepper, Step training, Gymnastics, Elliptical, Yoga, Free training, Hunting, Fishing, Roller skating, Sailing, Skateboarding, Pool swimming, Curling, Outdoor skating, Indoor skating, Cricket, Baseball, Bowling, Squash, Basketball, Softball, Gate ball, Volleyball, Table tennis, Handball, Badminton, Fencing, Karate, Boxing, Judo, Wrestling, Tai Chi, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Martial arts, Kickboxing, Archery, Equestrianism, Jumping rope.
1. Four built-in watch faces. You can replace two of the built-in watch faces from a selection of 40+ online watch faces in the Zepp App.
2. Test conditions: the device is fully charged, the automatic heart rate measurement feature is enabled for 10 minutes, the Activate on Raise feature is enabled, and other settings are kept in default states. Each day involves the following operations: 50 notifications are received and displayed, 200 screen activations on raise are conducted, outdoor running every other day for 30 minutes and SpO2 measurement twice per day. During actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operations, and operating conditions, and therefore may differ from laboratory data.
3. Based on the ISO 22810:2010 standard, the watch delivers a water resistance level of up to 50 meters and has passed the test conducted by the BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES. The report number is XRX-ESH-P20062078.
4. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions.
5. To monitor the REM cycle, the Sleep Assistant heart rate tracking mode must be enabled. During REM sleep, your eyes move quickly in different directions. Dreams typically happen during REM sleep.
6. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Due to external factors (such as arm hair, tattoos, or darker skin), there may be cases where measurement results are inaccurate or even unavailable. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
7. The Personal Activity Intelligence is a personal physiological activity indicator. Based on heart rate data, daily activity intensity, and multidimensional dynamic comprehensive evaluation of personal.